Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Plan for Essays

For Feminism:
The Tiger's Bride
The Erl-King

Things to do for them:
Re-read them
Analyse the stories and put all my ideas onto one giant piece of paper (one for each story)
Jot some ideas down for a question that is suitable for them
Learn more about the context of the stories but also learn more about Angela Carter's background and her views e.t.c.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that you are thinking ahead, and thinking independently by creating this post. I also need to mark your other work - could you upload it on to your blog as requested, so I can do this?

    Work that needs uploading:
    - your attempt at generating coursework questions;
    - your summary of the critical reading.

    If you are not sure what I mean by this, go and look at the relevant posts on my blog, or ask me.


    ReplyDelete